Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cesare Toffolo

Here is my main man Cesare Toffolo doing what he does best – working hot in the FLAME – this guy is the world’s premiere flameworker – which means “ The Best “ check this out – you don’t see too much technique like this online ! – I was the shop tech at Pilchuck Glass School during his class – I was honored to take this footage of him and I have lots more I will post over time – The week following this class was Cesare’s class at the Eugene Glass School and I was again honored to be his teacher’s assistant – so the deal here is if you really want to learn about Cesare and how to do it his way you would go to his studio on Murano – www.toffolo.com you can spend time with him there and he will teach you how to make art the traditional Venetian way –

No comments: